As we know, age is never a factor with regard to wisdom. There are young and old alike with an abundance of wisdom. I suppose to some I haven’t lived that long, although my body feels older than my actual age. But that’s another subject.
Below are 20 things I’ve learned along the way. It’s not all inclusive but some that really resonated within my life over the years.
- Be yourself.
- Love is NEVER physically, mentally or verbally abusive. (Read 1 Corinthians 13 niv)
- Trust God
- Confidence is Beautiful
- I’m stronger than you think
- Even though I would rather not, I can do just fine by myself.
- Life is full of opportunities, but it’s up to us to seize the moment
- Do IT today. Tomorrow is not promised.
- Hindsight is 20/20 and there’s nothing you can do about it. Make your mistakes and learn from them.
- In my lowest moments, I am never alone.
- Live life to the fullest. Reach for the highest heights.
- No one will ever be as passionate about my dreams as I am, so don’t take it personal.
- I can do anything I set my mind to. Don’t let anyone tell you different.
- There IS better and I DESERVE better. Don’t stay somewhere or with someone that makes you unhappy.
- God will bless me in spite of me.
- Prayer really does change things.
- Being alone is different than being lonely. The latter can lead you down the wrong road.
- Never give another person power over you.
- I am in charge of my destiny.
- Trust God – I said this one twice because it took me a few times to actually get it.
Feel free to comment and share those things you’ve learned. You never know, you just might help someone.